NOTE: I've had this on for only 2 days. I'll update on how long it is lasting for me.
Stupid camera hasn't come in yet....soo...here's a picture from polishartaddiction.blogspot.com of the shade "Sour Grapes". ONCE I FINALLY GET THE CAMERA, I'll show you:D
- They're super cheap (Only $1.99!)
- They are available in every color imaginable
- The Glitter ones are OPAQUE
- The brush makes creating designs easy and fun
- They don't take forever to dry
- They last for a good amount of time
- Sometimes the brush grabs too much polish. If you don't swirl it on the sides of the bottle, it can drip on your nails.
- My "Flower Girl" one smelled HORRIBLE. Okay, not that bad. You could smell something, though. Maybe I just got a bad batch...
- You are looking for a cheap nail art polish.
- You are looking for an opaque glitter nail art polish.
- You are looking for a NA polish with a good brush.
- You are looking for a NA polish that lasts a while.
- You are looking for a NA polish available in tons of colors
- You already like Sinful Color's regular polishes.
- You are super sensitive to smells (You might end up with a bad batch)
- Other online stores (Amazon.com, etc)
Overall...This product is..