Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

I'm getting Chubby!



Well, sort of.

I reecently picked up Clinique's Chubby Stick in Chunky Cherry. It's even greater than I imagined. These gorgeous lip crayons glide on smoothly and drench your lips in a sheer wash of conditioning color. It's formulated with moisturizing shea butters and mango butters. It's basically an amazing lip balm, but better. With a few swipes, you get a sheer "just had a  cherry popsicle" stain on your lips, and you can easily amp up the color to a bold red lip with a few more swipes. I would actually prefer this over other lipsticks when it comes to the red lip! I've been using it for about 2 weeks now, and my lips definitely feel more supple and soft than they did with ordinary balms. It's absolutely a great buy, and I plan to repurchase it (possibly in different shades..).


I would love to give you tons and tons of swatches and pictures, but ALL of my cameras are still not back from the repair shop.


-GABBY

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...