Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Lavender Lips: Hit or Miss?

Recently, MAC just launched a new line of matte lipsticks in far out shades. Their "Posh Paradise" collection features vivid (and natural..) shades of paint pots, and a new lipstick with the name "Mattene". One of the shades in the Mattene lipstick collection happened to be a lush matte lavender. Lavender?! I know, right. This shade, named "Fresh Amour" costs a mere $14.50. I don't know about you, but if I ever have a random $15 lying around, I may just pick this up for...er...fun.  This isn't the first time I've ever seen a purple lip, though. Every once in a while, runways sneek in a few purple pouts and celebrities flaunt them. What do you guys think? Lavender Lips: are they a hit or miss?

0707-keri-hilson-purple-lip_bd.jpg
Keri Hilson flaunting purple lips and lids
Rihanna's Lavender Lip
A Model at Armani Prive's Spring 2011 Show



Comment!


-GABBY

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...