Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Keep Me Clean Clarifying Facial Wipes!


^A "Meh" image of the wipes 2 minutes before purchasing them.


A few weeks ago, I took a trip to CVS and stocked up on facial products. I had already been a huge fan of Formula 10.0.6, so I was immediatly drawn to the display of facial products by them. I purchased their "Keep Me Clean Clarifying Facial Wipes" for a mere $5.99, along with Clean & Clear's Morning Burst Brightening Facial Cleanser for about $1 more. These quick and easy wipes have been an absolute dream to work with. Just one pre-moistened wipe cleanses, clarifies, tones, and finishes with a refreshing tingle. The slight tingle I got from these wipes resembles the one I get from my Clinique Clarifying Lotion (a toner), so that was a nice addition. It claims to remove makeup, and trust me, it does, but I got a stye quickly after using them for eye makeup-removing purposes. I highly reccomend them for the rest of your face, though. In my opinion, they cleanse very well. They're great for those nights/mornings when you are too lazy to do your skincare routine. I brought them on a cottage trip, where my skin was often smothered with sand, dirt and other "nasties". Within 2 seconds, these wipes removed every last impurity from my skin and left it fresh and fabulous! Sadly, it only comes with 25 wipes. $5.99 is a little pricey for the amount you are getting, but the quality and effectiveness takes all that worry away! It's good to know that these wipes are drenched with "do-gooders" like cucumber and witch hazel. Overall, these wipes are a great product and I will definitely be re-purchasing this item again. So, go ahead and purchase them! Your skin will thank you!

-GABBY

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...