Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

May Your Hair Thirst No More!

I used to, and still am highlighting my hair with natural lemon juice. It's a simple and affordable way to get back the same gorgeous blonde I had as a child. The only con to this method is damage. Lemon juice bleaches and dries out your hair, therefore leaving it parched and begging for some conditioning. One day, my mother came home with a leave-in-treatment for my sister's knots. I was able to try this conditioning spray, and it was love at first sight. Every time after that, there were two Aveeno  Nourish + Condition Leave-In-Treatments left on the kitchen counter. This leave-in-treatment truly has been wonderful. My hair is now soft, strong, and tangle-free. This spray is currently part of my daily hair routine. Fresh out of the shower, I spritz my roots with this quneching spray and brush to spread the happiness. For about 8 bucks at your nearest drugstore, you, too can join me and finally give your hair that drink it always craved.

Now if I could just get a decent haircut....


-GABBY

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...